- Legislative Gender Quotas… Argentina and Mexico… Talk on Sept 22 | Michael Nelson
- Course syllabus now available; Website is Updated and Live
- This Map Shows How Large Europe’s Refugee Crisis Really Is | TakePart
- On U.S. Drone Bases in Africa – Lawfare
- And another IL story: Ukraine v. Russia at the WTO
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Please look over the website, which also serves as the course syllabus.
Over the next week, I will make some updates to the course syllabus. In the meantime, please note that the biggest change is that we are now using the newest (2015) edition of the course text, International Law: Norms, Actors, Process: A Problem-Oriented Approach. A copy of this is already available at Olin on reserve. Chapter 1 (not very long and not very dense) is assigned for our first class on Tuesday.
Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!